The following are all partners which I’m sure you have come across during your time here whether it be in a post or a banner on the side. All three I have used and personally endorse. If you’re not interested in a sales pitch then leave this page immediately. But if you are looking for something fun then check out the below web sites and help us out at the same time.
The best two words to describe this are legal gambling. I was introduced to this site a while back when it was still in Beta and honestly wasn’t impressed. Now, a couple years later, they have really stepped up to the plate. It is fantasy sports cut down to one day seasons. For baseball, you get $35,000 to build your team of 1 SP, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, & RF with which you can play against your friends or be randomly pitted against someone else. Play for free, or wager $5, $10, $25, $50, or $105 on your match up. Tonight my roster looks like this: Clayton Kershaw, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Adrian Gonzalez, Dustin Pedroia, Asdrubal Cabrera, David Freese, Matt Holliday, Jacoby Ellsbury, and Justin Upton. If tomorrow I get sick of those guys, I’ll pick an entirely different team. Lots of people don’t play fantasy baseball because they don’t want to keep up with the long season, but you don’t have to worry about that here. I’m officially hooked. Click the ad below to sign up and at least play some free games. If you like it, move into the big leagues and you can feel good that you are helping us out as well.
What TiqIQ does is collect information from all the major ticket providers on the interwebs and aggregate it for your convenience. You can easily compare all available tickets and find the best deals before making a purchase. TiqIQ also tracks the price history each particular game, as well as generating a number of other neat statistics. Other features and benefits include the following:
1. Aggregated Listings: They aggregate all major sellers in the market so you can find the best deal.
2. TiqZone Categorization: They break each venue up into TiqZones, which are groupings of sections that we’ve determined are comparable in value.
3. TiqIQ Statistics: They provide ticket-level buying intelligence through their IQ rating and TiqIQ Statistics.
4. E-Ticket Filter: Want tickets last minute? You can find all the available e-tickets so you can print your tickets from home or the office.
5. All-in Pricing Option: Before you complete your sale you’ll be able to tell exactly how much your tickets will cost including all service and shipping fees.